Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Proceedings, U. S. Department of Agriculture interagency gypsy moth research forum 1996; 1996 January 16-19; Annapolis, MD.Author(s): Sandra L. C. Fosbroke; Kurt W. Gottschalk; [Editors]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-230. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 91 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (9.38 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFosbroke, Sandra L. C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W.; [Editors] 1997. Proceedings, U. S. Department of Agriculture interagency gypsy moth research forum 1996; 1996 January 16-19; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-230. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 91 p.
- The use of Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki for managing gypsy moth populations under the Slow the Spread Program, 1996-2010, relative to the distributional range of threatened and endangered species
- Procedures for the microbiological examination of production batch preparations of the nuclear polyhedrosis virus (Baculovirus) of the gypsy moth, Lymantria dispar, L
- Field and laboratory investigations of Bacillus thuringiensis as a control agent for the gypsy moth, Porthetria dispar (L.)
XML: View XML