Skip to Main Content
Methodology for assessing current timber supplies and product demandsAuthor(s): Virginia E. Worthington; Chris B. LeDoux; William H. McWilliams; Hank Sloan; Toni Jones
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-226. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 25 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.23 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWorthington, Virginia E.; LeDoux, Chris B.; McWilliams, William H.; Sloan, Hank; Jones, Toni. 1996. Methodology for assessing current timber supplies and product demands. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-226. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 25 p.
XML: View XML