Skip to Main Content
Bryophyte survey of six research natural areas within the White Mountain National Forest, New HampshireAuthor(s): Natalie L. Cleavitt
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-225. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 22 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (3.32 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCleavitt, Natalie L. 1996. Bryophyte survey of six research natural areas within the White Mountain National Forest, New Hampshire. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-225. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 22 p.
XML: View XML