Skip to Main Content
Catalog of long-term research conducted by the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station [Database]Author(s): Hope R. Barrett
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-224. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p. [1computer disk (3 l/2 in.); User's manual.]
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (1.0 MB)
DescriptionDescribes Northeastern Forest Experiment Station long-term research for which data have been collected for 5 years or longer. The catalog and database were developed to reduce duplication of scientific efforts and to facilitate interaction among researchers. Entries for each of the 90 long-term data sets include details such as site characteristics, variable names, year collected, sampling design, data storage method, purpose of the data, and potential application to global change research. Database entries are cataloged sequentially and further organized according to common study topics into 29 themes. Themes contain as few as one and as many as 25 entries. Some multidiscipline entries are organized under more than one theme.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBarrett, Hope R. 1996. Catalog of long-term research conducted by the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station [Database]. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-224. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p. [1computer disk (3 l/2 in.); User's manual.]
- Pathology Collection of the Rocky Mountain Research Station
- Catalog of long-term research conducted within the USDA Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
- Sites for retrospective studies: opportunities for research in western Washington and Oregon
XML: View XML