Skip to Main Content
Quality improvements to OAKSIM and NE-TWIGSAuthor(s): Daniel A. Yaussy
Source: The Compiler. 12(4): 18-22.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (193.38 KB)
DescriptionMethods to estimate present and future tree quality have been added to the OAKSIM and NE-TWIGS growth and yield simulators. These additions allow better estimates of stand value and thinning options.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationYaussy, Daniel A. 1994. Quality improvements to OAKSIM and NE-TWIGS. The Compiler. 12(4): 18-22.
- Kalman filter for statistical monitoring of forest cover across sub-continental regions [Symposium]
- Hybrid estimators for mean aboveground carbon per unit area
- Comparison of estimation techniques for a forest inventory in which double sampling for stratification is used
XML: View XML