Skip to Main Content
Fire effects on noxious weedsAuthor(s): Robin Innes
Source: Weed Times. 30(3): 8-9.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: View PDF (336.32 KB)
DescriptionThe Fire Effects Information System (FEIS, www.fs.fed.us/database/feis/) has been providing reviews of scientific knowledge about fire effects since 1986. FEIS is an online collection of literature reviews on more than 1,100 species and their relationships with fire. Reviews cover plants and animals throughout the United States, providing a wealth of information for landowners and resource managers.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationInnes, Robin. 2012. Fire effects on noxious weeds. Weed Times. 30(3): 8-9.
KeywordsFire Effects Information System (FEIS), fire effects, noxious weeds
- The Fire Effects Information System - serving managers since before the Yellowstone fires
- Science You Can Use Bulletin: Fire and forethought: Fire effects syntheses are a powerful tool for planning and management across resource fields
- Fire Effects Information System: New engine, remodeled interior, added options
XML: View XML