Skip to Main Content
Housing trends and impact on wood manufacturingAuthor(s): Matt Bumgardner; Urs Buehlmann; Al Schuler; Karen Koenig
Source: Wood Products. July: 21-22, 24-25, 28.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (690.62 KB)
DescriptionDemand from housing and other construction-related sectors continues to be an important issue for the secondary wood products industry. Conducted in early 2013, this fourth annual survey provides updated information on the status and actions of U.S. manufacturers affected by these industries. The study is a joint effort by Virginia Tech, the USDA Forest Service, and Wood Products.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBumgardner, Matt; Buehlmann, Urs; Schuler, Al; Koenig, Karen. 2013. Housing trends and impact on wood manufacturing. Wood Products. July: 21-22, 24-25, 28.
- Housing and the wood industry, trends & market conditions
- Wood used in industrial markets in the United States--2000
- Overview of the wood adhesives industry in China
XML: View XML