Skip to Main Content
Transforming Glycoscience: A Roadmap for the FutureAuthor(s): Robert Moon
Source: Nantional Academy of Sciences, website and publications; 2012 Online publication. 209 p.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: Download Publication (4.84 MB)
DescriptionThis report has been reviewed in draft form by persons chosen for their diverse perspectives and technical expertise in accordance with procedures approved by the National Research Council’s Report Review Committee. The purpose of this independent review is to provide candid and critical comments that will assist the institution in making the published report as sound as possible and to ensure that it meets institutional standards of objectivity, evidence, and responsiveness to the study charge. The review comments and draft manuscript remain confidential to protect the integrity of the deliberative process.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCommittee on Assessing the Importance and Impact of Glycomics and Glycosciences. 2012. Transforming glycoscience: A roadmap for the future. National Academy of Sciences. Online publication. 209 p.
KeywordsGlyconscience, carbohydrate, health, bioenergy, materials
- Draft Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement for Revision of the Coronado National Forest Land and Resource Management Plan: Cochise, Graham, Pima, Pinal, and Santa Cruz Counties, Arizona; Hidalgo County, New Mexico
- Review of the Final EIS/EIR and HCP/SYP for the Headwaters Forest Project
- A landscape analysis plan
XML: View XML