Proceedings, 18th Central Hardwood Forest ConferenceAuthor(s): Gary W. Miller; Thomas M. Schuler; Kurt W. Gottschalk; John R. Brooks; Shawn T. Grushecky; Ben D. Spong; James S., eds. Rentch
Source: 2012 March 26-28; Morgantown, WV; Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-117. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 531 p. CD-ROM.
Publication Series: General Technical Report - Proceedings
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (9.67 MB)
DescriptionIncludes 44 papers and 41 abstracts pertaining to research conducted on biofuels and bioenergy, forest biometrics, forest ecology and physiology, forest economics, forest health including invasive species, forest soils and hydrology, geographic information systems, harvesting and utilization, silviculture, and wildlife management.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, Gary W.; Schuler, Thomas M.; Gottschalk, Kurt W.; Brooks, John R.; Grushecky, Shawn T.; Spong, Ben D.; Rentch, James S., eds. 2013. Proceedings, 18th Central Hardwood Forest Conference.; 2012 March 26-28; Morgantown, WV; Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-117. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 531 p. CD-ROM.
Keywordsforest management, central hardwood forest, forest ecology, silviculture, invasive species, bioenergy, wildlife management
- Proceedings 19th Central Hardwood Forest Conference
- Bibliography of forest water yields, flooding issues, and the hydrologic modeling of extreme flood events
- Silvicultural guide for northern hardwoods in the northeast
XML: View XML