Skip to Main Content
La almendra (Terminalia catappa) y los árboles distinguidos del pueblo de LoízaAuthor(s): C. M. Domínguez Cristóbal
Source: Acta Cientifica 24:74-77
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: Download Publication (340.35 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDominguez Cristobal, C. M. 2010. La almendra (Terminalia catappa) y los árboles distinguidos del pueblo de Loíza. Acta Cientifica 24:74-77.
KeywordsPuerto Rico, Terminalia catappa
- Structure–property characterization of the crinkle-leaf peach wood phenotype: a future model system for wood properties research?
- Can Prunus serotina be genetically engineered for reproductive sterility and insect pest resistance?
- ‘Mondragon’: A clonal plum rootstock to enhance management of Armillaria root disease in peach orchards of Mexico
XML: View XML