Skip to Main Content
Evaluating the Environmental Performance of Wood-Based BiofuelsAuthor(s): Bruce Lippke; Richard Bergman; Adam Taylor; Maureen E. Puettmann
Source: Forest Prod. J. Volume 62, Number 4, 2012; pp. 244–246.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: Download Publication (116.4 KB)
DescriptionThe nonprofit Consortium for Research on Renewable Industrial Materials (CORRIM) has been developing comprehensive environmental performance information on wood building materials consistent with life-cycle standards (http://www.corrim.org/). The articles published in this Special Issue of the Forest Products Journal extend the research by the CORRIM group on the environmental performance of wood products to include the impacts from the uses of wood as a source for bioenergy.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLippke, Bruce; Bergman, Richard; Taylor, Adam; Puettmann, Maureen E. 2012. Evaluating the environmental performance of wood-based biofuels. Forest Products Journal 62(4): 244–246.
KeywordsCORRIM, introduction, biofuels, wood, environmental performance, special issue
- CORRIM: forest products life-cycle analysis update overview
- Life-cycle environmental performance of renewable building materials in the context of residential construction : phase II research report : an extension to the 2005 phase I research report. Module N, Life-cycle inventory of manufacturing prefinished engineered wood flooring in the eastern United States
- Cradle to Gate Life Cycle Assessment of North American Cellulosic Fiberboard Production
XML: View XML