Skip to Main Content
Illinois' Forests, 2005: Statistics, Methods, and Quality AssuranceAuthor(s): Susan J. Crocker; Charles J. Barnett; Mark A. Hatfield
Source: Resour. Bull. NRS-30. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 94 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (1.77 MB)
DescriptionThe first full annual inventory of Illinois' forests was completed in 2005. This report contains 1) descriptive information on methods, statistics, and quality assurance of data collection, 2) a glossary of terms, 3) tables that summarize quality assurance, and 4) a core set of tabular estimates for a variety of forest resources. A detailed analysis of inventory data is presented in a separate publication. (Crocker et al. 2009) http://www.nrs.fs.fed.us/pubs/7094/
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCrocker, Susan J.; Barnett, Charles J.; Hatfield, Mark A. 2013. Illinois' Forests, 2005: Statistics, Methods, and Quality Assurance. Resour. Bull. NRS-30. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 94 p.
Keywordsinventory, forest statistics, Illinois
XML: View XML