Skip to Main Content
Host and habitat index for Phytophthora species in OregonAuthor(s): Everett Hansen; Paul Reeser; Wendy Sutton; Laura Sims
Source: Forest Phytophthoras 2(1)
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Download Publication (123.74 KB)
DescriptionIn this contribution we compile existing records from available sources of reliably identified Phytophthora species from forests and forest trees in Oregon, USA. A searchable version of this information may be found in the Forest Phytophthoras of the World Disease Finder (select USA-Oregon). We have included isolations from soil and streams in forests that are often not associated with any specific disease symptoms. Our goal is to inventory forest Phytophthora species, not forest diseases. On the other hand, we have included records from forest trees growing outside the forest, as Christmas trees or in the urban landscape, for example. The result is, we hope, a more accurate representation of the ecological amplitude of Phytophthora species and a more complete record of the sources from which they may be spread.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHansen, Everett; Reeser, Paul; Sutton, Wendy; Sims, Laura. 2012. Host and habitat index for Phytophthora species in Oregon. Forest Phytophthoras 2(1). doi: 10.5399/osu/fp.2.1.3026
KeywordsPhytophthora species, Oregon
- Spatial estimation of the density and carbon content of host populations for Phytophthora ramorum in California and Oregon
- Phytophthora siskiyouensis
- Beyond ramorum - the other Phytophthoras in western forests
XML: View XML