Skip to Main Content
Get up, stand up:environmental situation, threats, and opportunities in the insular CaribbeanAuthor(s): T. López-Marrero; T. Heartsill-Scalley
Source: Caribbean Studies 40:3-14
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: View PDF (1.36 MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLópez-Marrero, T.; Heartsill-Scalley, T. 2012. Get up, stand up:environmental situation, threats, and opportunities in the insular Caribbean. Caribbean Studies 40:3-14.
KeywordsCaribbean, population dynamics, economics, urbanization, environment, sustainability
- Freshwater resources in the insular Caribbean: an environmental perspective
- Cartographic essay: the various shapes of the insular Caribbean: population and environment
- Building a collaborative network to understand regional forest dynamics and advance forestry initiatives in the Caribbean
XML: View XML