Skip to Main Content
Distribution of ozone, ozone precursors and gaseous components of atmospheric nitrogen deposition in the Lake Tahoe BasinAuthor(s): Andrzej Bytnerowicz; Mark Fenn; Alan Gertler; Haiganoush Preisler; Barbara Zielinska
Source: Report to the Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act, Contract No. P063, Riverside, CA. September 2013.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
PDF: Download Publication (7.62 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBytnerowicz, Andrzej; Fenn, Mark; Gertler, Alan; Preisler, Haiganoush; Zielinska, Barbara. 2013. Distribution of ozone, ozone precursors and gaseous components of atmospheric nitrogen deposition in the Lake Tahoe Basin. Report to the Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act, Contract No. P063, Riverside, CA. September 2013. 86 p.
- Ozone bioindicator
- Contrasting physiological responses of ozone-tolerant Phaseolus vulgaris and Nicotiana tobaccum varieties to ozone and nitric acid
XML: View XML