Skip to Main Content
Journal of Wildlife Management guidelinesAuthor(s): William M. Block; Frank R. Thompson; Dawn Hanseder; Allison Cox; Anna Knipps
Source: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. Online: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/societyimages/jwm/JWMGuidelines2011Final.pdf.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (828.88 KB)
DescriptionThese Guidelines apply to all Journal of Wildlife Management (JWM, The Journal) submissions. Publishing a professional manuscript proceeds most smoothly if authors understand the policy, procedures, format, and style of the outlet to which they are submitting a manuscript. These instructions supersede all previous guidelines. Manuscripts that clearly deviate from this format and style will be returned for correction before review.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlock, William M.; Thompson, Frank R.; Hanseder, Dawn; Cox, Allison; Knipps, Anna. 2011. Journal of Wildlife Management guidelines. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. Online: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/societyimages/jwm/JWMGuidelines2011Final.pdf.
KeywordsJournal of Wildlife Management, JWM, publishing, manuscript
- A guide for authors of symposium papers
- An approach for delivering research results in the Southern United States
- Editorial: By the time you read this ...
XML: View XML