Skip to Main Content
New records of truffle fungi (Basidiomycetes) from TurkeyAuthor(s): Aziz Turkoglu; Michael Angelo. Castellano
Source: Turkish Journal of Botany. 37: 970-976.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (3.05 MB)
DescriptionWe report the first records of 5 truffle taxa in Turkey: Gymnomyces xanthosporus (Hawker) A.H.Sm., Hymenogaster griseus Vittad., Hymenogaster olivaceous Vittad., Hymenogaster thwaitesii Berk. & Broome, and Hymenogaster vulgaris Tul. & C.Tul. We also report a new locality within Turkey for Melanogaster broomeanus Berk.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTurkoglu, Aziz; Castellano, Michael Angelo. 2013. New records of truffle fungi (Basidiomycetes) from Turkey. Turkish Journal of Botany. 37: 970-976.
KeywordsTruffle, Basidiomycota, Hymenogastraceae, Paxilliaceae, Russulaceae
- New records of some Ascomycete truffle fungi from Turkey
- Resupinate fungi (Basidiomycetes, Aphyllophoraies) of Macquarie Island, Australia
- Evaluation of therapeutic activity of hypogeous Ascomycetes and Basidiomycetes from North America
XML: View XML