Skip to Main Content
I'm backAuthor(s): Bill Block
Source: Journal of Wildlife Management. 76(1): 1.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
View PDF (37.72 KB)
DescriptionAs some of you might know, I am the new Editor-In-Chief for the Journal of Wildlife Management. Just to get acquainted, here are a few tidbits about me. I am the Program Manager for the Wildlife and Terrestrial Ecosystems Science Program with Rocky Mountain Research Station of the U.S. Forest Service. I consider myself a generalist having worked on reptiles, amphibians, birds, and small mammals and in a variety of vegetation types ranging from brush fields to old-growth forests. I have put in a couple stints as an Associate Editor for the Journal and a short-term stint as co-EIC with Mike Morrison when the Journal and Wildlife Society Bulletin were merged. So, I guess that I know what I'm getting into!
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlock, Bill. 2012. I'm back. Journal of Wildlife Management. 76(1): 1.
KeywordsJournal of Wildlife Management, editor
- Are we ready to move forward?
- Another year, another volume
- Getting to know nature: evaluating the effects of the Get to Know Program on children's connectedness with nature
XML: View XML