Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the Third Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research ConferenceAuthor(s): Eugene Shoulders; [Editor]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-54. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 589 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (58.3 MB)
Description107 papers are presented in 13 categories: Seedling production, Site preparation, Stand establishment, Stand management, Genetics, Vegetation management, Soil-site relationships, Tree nutrition, Symbiotic relationships, Growth and yield modeling, Pest management strategies, Interactions, and Forest influences.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationShoulders, Eugene; [Editor] 1985. Proceedings of the Third Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-54. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 589 p.
- Proceedings of the Fourth Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, 4-6, 1986
- A density management diagram for Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris L.): A tool for assessing the forest's protective effect
- Growth and yield in Eucalyptus globulus
XML: View XML