Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the second annual Forest Inventory and Analysis symposium; Salt Lake City, UT. October 17-18, 2000Author(s): Gregory A. Reams; Ronald E. McRoberts; Paul C. van Deusen; [Editors]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-47. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 143 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (12.6 MB - See next page for more information)
DescriptionDocuments progress in developing techniques in remote sensing, statistics, information management, and analysis required for full implementation of the national Forest Inventory and Analysis program’s annual forest inventory system.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationReams, Gregory A.; McRoberts, Ronald E.; van Deusen, Paul C.; [Editors] 2001. Proceedings of the second annual Forest Inventory and Analysis symposium; Salt Lake City, UT. October 17-18, 2000. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-47. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 143 p.
KeywordsAnnual forest inventory, estimation, imputation, inventory design, modeling, remote sensing
- Kentucky, 2007 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- The enhanced forest inventory and analysis program - national sampling design and estimation procedures
- Forecasts of forest conditions in regions of the United States under future scenarios: a technical document supporting the Forest Service 2012 RPA Assessment
XML: View XML