Skip to Main Content
Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2013 Tax YearAuthor(s): Linda Wang; John Greene
Source: Management Bulletin R8-MB-141. Atlanta, GA: USDA-Forest Service, Southern Region. 2 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (303.03 KB)
DescriptionThis annual bulletin provides federal income tax reporting tips to assist forest landowners and their advisers in filing their 2013 income tax returns. The information presented here is current as of Sept. 15, 2013.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWang, Linda; Greene, John. 2013. Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2013 Tax Year. Management Bulletin R8-MB-141. Atlanta, GA: USDA-Forest Service, Southern Region. 2 p.
- Income tax considerations for forest landowners in the South: a case study on tax planning
- Tax tips for forest landowners for the 2009 tax year
- Tax tips for forest landowners for the 2008 tax year
XML: View XML