Skip to Main Content
Database for landscape-scale carbon monitoring sitesAuthor(s): Jason A. Cole; Kristopher D. Johnson; Richard A. Birdsey; Yude Pan; Craig A. Wayson; Kevin McCullough; Coeli M. Hoover; David Y. Hollinger; John B. Bradford; Michael G. Ryan; Randall K. Kolka; Peter Wieshampel; Kenneth L. Clark; Nicholas S. Skowronski; John Hom; Scott V. Ollinger; Steven G. McNulty; Michael J. Gavazzi
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-119. Newtown square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 12 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (1.0 MB)
DescriptionThis report describes the database used to compile, store, and manage intensive ground-based biometric data collected at research sites in Colorado, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, and Wyoming, supporting research activities of the U.S. North American Carbon Program (NACP). This report also provides details of each site, the sampling design and collection standards for biometric measurements, the database design, data summary examples, and the uses of intensive ground-based biometric data. Additional information on location descriptions, data, databases, and documentation may be accessed at http://www.nrs.fs.fed.us/data/lcms.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCole, Jason A.; Johnson, Kristopher D.; Birdsey, Richard A.; Pan, Yude; Wayson, Craig A.; McCullough, Kevin; Hoover, Coeli M.; Hollinger, David Y.; Bradford, John B.; Ryan, Michael G.; Kolka, Randall K.; Wieshampel, Peter; Clark, Kenneth L.; Skowronski, Nicholas S.; Hom, John; Ollinger, Scott V.; McNulty, Steven G.; Gavazzi, Michael J. 2013. Database for landscape-scale carbon monitoring sites. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-119. Newtown square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 12 p.
Keywordsdatabase, biometric data, inventory data, biomass, landscape-scale, carbon stocks
- Operational Use of Southern Pine Beetle Survey Information
- Forests of North Dakota, 2013
- Forests of North Carolina, 2012
XML: View XML