Skip to Main Content
An Experimental Study of Model Fires: Technical Report No.3, June 29, 1964Author(s): G.M. Byram; H.B. Clements; E.R. Elliott; P.M. George
Publication Series: Other
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (2.44 MB)
This publication is included in a four part series. The other parts of the series can be found through the following links:
- Progress Report #1: http://www.fs.fed.us/psw/publications/fons/psw_1960_fons001.pdf
- Progress Report #2: http://www.srs.fs.usda.gov/pubs/ja/1960/ja_1960_fons_001.pdf
- Final Report: http://www.srs.fs.usda.gov/pubs/ja/1966/ja_1966_byram_001.pdf
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationByram, G.M.; Clements, H.B.; Elliott, E.R.; George, P.M. 1964. An Experimental Study of Model Fires: Technical Report No.3, June 29, 1964. USDA Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station, Southern Forest Fire Laboratory, Macon, Georgia. 36 p.
- Project Fire Model - An Experimental Study of Model Fires: Final Report, June 1, 1966
- Project Fire Model: Summary Progress Report - II, Period May 1, 1960 to April 30, 1962
- Project Fire Model: Summary Progress Report, Period November 1, 1958 to April 30, 1960
XML: View XML