Skip to Main Content
The what, how, and when of social reliance and cooperative risk managementAuthor(s): George Cvetkovich; Patricia L. Winter
Source: In M. Siegrist, T.C. Earle, H. Gutscher (Eds). Trust in Cooperative Risk Management: Uncertainty and Skepticism in the Public Mind. London: Earthscan, pp. 187-209
Publication Series: Book Chapter
PDF: Download Publication (1.03 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCvetkovich, George; Winter, Patricia L. 2007. The what, how, and when of social reliance and cooperative risk management. In M. Siegrist, T.C. Earle, H. Gutscher (Eds). Trust in Cooperative Risk Management: Uncertainty and Skepticism in the Public Mind. London: Earthscan, pp. 187-209.
Keywordssocial trust, social reliance, risk management
- Risk and cooperation: managing hazardous fuel in mixed ownership landscapes
- Social amplification of wildfire risk: The role of social interactions and information sources
- Managing the risks of risk management on large fires
XML: View XML