Skip to Main Content
Arkansas, 2012 forest inventory and analysis factsheetAuthor(s): James F. Rosson
Source: e-Science Update SRS-SU-079. Asheville, NC: USDA-Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (869.39 KB)
DescriptionThis annual factsheet is a brief look at some of the basic metrics that describe the status and trends of forest resources in Arkansas. Estimates presented here are for the measurement year 2012 with resource changes compared against the 2011 survey year. Information for the factsheet is updated every year by means of the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) annualized sample design.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRosson, James F., Jr. 2013. Arkansas, 2012 forest inventory and analysis factsheet. e-Science Update SRS-SU-079. Asheville, NC: USDA-Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 4 p.
- Arkansas, 2010 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Arkansas, 2011 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Forests of Virginia,2013
XML: View XML