Skip to Main Content
United States housing, 2012Author(s): Delton Alderman
Source: Research Note NRS-195. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 8 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (0 B)
Related Research Highlights
Vital Information About the Housing Market Made Available to Stakeholders
DescriptionProvides current and historical information on housing market in the United States. Information includes trends for housing permits and starts, housing completions for single and multifamily units, and sales and construction. This report will be updated annually.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAlderman, Delton. 2013. United States housing, 2012. Research Note NRS-195. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 8 p.
- United States housing, first quarter 2013
- Wildland-urban interface housing growth during the 1990s in California, Oregon, and Washington.
- The wildland-urban interface in the United States.
XML: View XML