Skip to Main Content
Gypcheck environmentally safe viral insecticide for gypsy moth controlAuthor(s): Richard Reardon; John Podgwaite; Roger. Zerillo
Source: FHTET-2012-01. Morgantown, WV: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Health Technology Enterprise Team. 49 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (8.84 MB)
DescriptionThis handbook is an update of handbook FHTET-2009-01, Gypchek - Bioinsecticide for the Gypsy Moth, printed in July, 2009. This update contains information on virus production, safety evaluations, results of efficacy and deposition evaluations, commercial production, and a copy of the revised registration label, material safety data sheet, and technical bulletin.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationReardon, Richard; Podgwaite, John; Zerillo, Roger. 2012. Gypcheck environmentally safe viral insecticide for gypsy moth control. FHTET-2012-01. Morgantown, WV: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Health Technology Enterprise Team. 49 p.
- Host specificity of microsporidia pathogenic to the gypsy moth, Lymantria dispar (L.): Field studies in Slovakia
- Tree mortality in mixed pine-hardwood stands defoliated by the European gypsy moth (Lymantria dispar L.)
- Field transmission of a microsporidian pathogen of gypsy moth, Lymantria dispar
XML: View XML