Skip to Main Content
Users guide for WoodCite, a product cost quotation tool for wood component manufacturers [computer program]Author(s): Jeff Palmer; Adrienn Andersch; Jan Wiedenbeck; Urs Buehlmann
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-126. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 12 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northern Research Station
Download Publication (1.29 MB)
DescriptionWoodCite is a Microsoft® Access-based application that allows wood component manufacturers to develop product price quotations for their current and potential customers. The application was developed by the U.S. Forest Service and Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, in cooperation with the Wood Components Manufacturers Association.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPalmer, Jeff; Andersch, Adrienn; Wiedenbeck, Jan; Buehlmann, Urs. 2014. Users guide for WoodCite, a product cost quotation tool for wood component manufacturers [computer program]. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-126. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 12 p.
Keywordswood, components, quotation, manufacturing costs
- Product costing program for wood component manufacturers
- Near Infrared Spectroscopy in the Forest Products Industry, Forest Products Journal
- Decline in the U.S. furniture industry: a case study of the impacts to the hardwood lumber supply chain
XML: View XML