Skip to Main Content
Forest nursery seedling production in the United States—fiscal year 2012Author(s): Richard Harper; George Hernandez; Justin Arseneault; Michelle Bryntesen; Scott Enebak; Ronald Overton
Source: Tree Planters' Notes. 56(2): 72–75
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (83.85 KB)
DescriptionThe U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Forest Service, State and Private Forestry (S&PF) began reporting tree planting in the United States in 1952 in an annual report, Tree Planting in the United States. In 2000, the report was discontinued amid growing concern over the manner in which much of the tree planting data were collected.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHarper, R.A.; Hernandez, G.; Arsenealut, J. [and others]. 2013. Forest nursery seedling production in the United States—fiscal year 2012. Tree Planters' Notes. 56(2): 72–75.
- First record of Acizzia jamatonica (Hemiptera: Psyllidae) in North America: friend or foe?
- Tree planting in the United States - 1998
- Tree planting in the United States - 1997
XML: View XML