Skip to Main Content
Watershed management contributions to land stewardship: A literature reviewAuthor(s): Malchus B. Baker; Peter F. Folliott; Carleton B. Edminster; Karen L. Mora; Madelyn C. Dillon
Source: General Technical Report RMRS-GTR-71. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 60 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
View PDF (339.0 KB)
DescriptionAn international conference to increase people's awareness of the contributions that watershed management can make to future land stewardship was held in Tucson, Arizona, March 13-16, 2000. This bibliography is a compilation of the synthesis and poster papers presented at the conference along with the literature cited in these papers on watershed research projects, applied watershed management activities, and technology transfer mechanisms. This publication furnishes a literature basis for researchers, managers, decision-makers, educators, students, and lay persons with a keen interest in watershed management and better land stewardship in the future. The proceedings from this conference, entitled "Land Stewardship in the 21st Century: The Contributions of Watershed Management," may be found on the Rocky Mountain Research Station's World Wide Web pages at http://www.fs.fed.us/rm/pubs/rmrs_p013.html
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBaker, Malchus B., Jr.; Folliott, Peter F.; Edminster, Carleton B.; Mora, Karen L.; Dillon, Madelyn C., comp. 2000. Watershed management contributions to land stewardship: A literature review. General Technical Report RMRS-GTR-71. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 60 p.
Keywordswatershed management, ecosystem management, watershed research, applied watershed management
- Land Stewardship in the 21st Century: The Contributions of Watershed Management; 2000 March 13-16; Tucson, AZ
- Wilderness visitor experiences: Progress in research and management; 2011 April 4-7; Missoula, MT
XML: View XML