Skip to Main Content
USDA - Forest Service Termiticide Report for 2013Author(s): Thomas Shelton; Donald Fye; Michael Ulyshen
Source: Pest Management Professional 82(3):42-52
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (681.58 KB)
DescriptionThe USDA-FS Termiticde Testing Program has been evaluating termiticide performance since the 1930s. The program has provided baseline performance data for all termiticdes currently registered in the U.S. Through this report and individual product reports, registered termiticide performance data has been provided to pesticide manufacturers, regulators, the pest management industry, and the American public for decades. As new products are tested, the USDA-FS will continue to provide updated information.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationShelton, Thomas; Fye, Donald; Ulyshen, Michael. 2014. USDA - Forest Service Termiticide Report for 2013. Pest Management Professional 82(3):42-52.
KeywordsTermiticide, efficacy tests, termites
- Few candidate termiticides are left in the pipeline, according to the 2011 USDA-FS termiticide report
- USDA-FS Termiticide report termiticide efficacy results for 2008
- Termiticide testing in full swing USDA-FS's Mississippi site hit hard by hurricane katrina
XML: View XML