Skip to Main Content
Opportunities for international research collaboration in wood science and technologyAuthor(s): Chung-Yun Hse
Source: Wood and Fiber Science 45(2): 232-234
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (416.96 KB)
DescriptionIn 2008, SWST moved to hold their annual convention alternatively between North America and international locations. Soon thereafter, we are here in China for the 2012 SWST annual meeting. Although I was born in Taiwan, which is located some 112 miles off the southeastern coast of China across the Taiwan Strait, people on both sides of the Taiwan Strait are all recognized and united as Chinese; so I take this opportunity to welcome you to this great capital city of Beijing.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHse, Chung-Yun. 2013. Opportunities for international research collaboration in wood science and technology. Wood and Fiber Science 45(2): 232-234.
- Mitochondrial DNA from Hemlock Woolly Adelgid (Hemiptera: Adelgidae) Suggests Cryptic Speciation and Pinpoints the Source of the Introduction to Eastern North America
- Regional Spectral Model simulations of the summertime regional climate over Taiwan and adjacent areas
- Climatology and trend of wind power resources in China and its surrounding regions: a revisit using Climate Forecast System Reanalysis data
XML: View XML