Skip to Main Content
Professional awards (Freshwater Mollusk Conservation Society)Author(s): Wendell R. Haag; D.J. Berg; H.: Spooner Galbraith; D.L. Strayer
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.1 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaag, Wendell R.; Berg, D.J.; Galbraith, H.: Spooner, D.; Strayer, D.L.. 2013. Professional awards (Freshwater Mollusk Conservation Society). Ellipsaria 15:6-7.
Malathion aerial spray controls the pine needle -sheath miner
- The influence of chemistry, production and community composition under elevated atmospheric CO2 and tropospheric O3 in a northern hardwood ecosystem
- Egg and larval parasitoids of emerald ash borer from China: potential for biocontrol in North America
XML: View XML