Skip to Main Content
Research management for the futureAuthor(s): Denver P., tech. coord Burns
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-157. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 143 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (13.0 MB)
DescriptionPresents technical papers delivered at the 19th World Congress of the international Union of Forestry Research Organizations held in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, on August 5-11, 1990.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationBurns, Denver P., tech. coord. 1991. Research management for the future; 1990 August 5-11; Montreal, PQ. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-157. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 143 p.
KeywordsSugar maple, research planning, research evaluation, forest products
- Field identification of birdseye in sugar maple (Acer saccharum Marsh.)
- Health of eastern North American sugar maple forests and factors affecting decline
- Estimating sugar maple bark thickness and volume.
XML: View XML