Skip to Main Content
Forests of Missouri, 2013Author(s): Ronald J. Piva; Thomas B. Treiman
Source: Resource Update FS-10. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Resource Update (RU)
PDF: Download Publication (434.91 KB)
DescriptionThis science update provides an overview of forest resources in Missouri based on an inventory conducted by the U.S. Forest Service, Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program at the Northern Research Station in cooperation with the Missouri Department of Conservation. Estimates are based on field data, collected using the FIA annualized sample design, for the measurement cycle 2013 (years 2009-2013) with comparisons made to cycle 2008 (years 2004-2008). The 2013 sample data consist of 3,185 field measured plots on forest land, with about 20 percent collected per year. Data used in this publication were accessed from the FIA Database in May 2014.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPiva, Ronald J.; Treiman, Thomas B. 2014. Forests of Missouri, 2013. Resource Update FS-10. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
XML: View XML