Skip to Main Content
Tree planting to optimize energy and CO2 benefitsAuthor(s): J. Simpson; G. McPherson
Publication Series: Paper (invited, offered, keynote)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSimpson, J.; McPherson, G. 2001. Tree planting to optimize energy and CO2 benefits. In: Kollin, C. ed. Proceedings of the 2001 National Urban Forest Conference. Washington, DC: American Forests: 81-84.
- Potential effect of stand structure on belowground allocation
- Cricket, Anyone?
- Coarse woody debris on the Bartlett Experimental Forest
XML: View XML