Skip to Main Content
Climate Adaptations in the Southeast USAAuthor(s): K. Dow; L. Carter; A. Brosius; E. Diaz; R. Durbrow; R. Evans; S. Fauver; T. Hayden; B. Howard; K. Jacobs; G. Landers; S. McNulty; J. Nicholson; D. Quattrochi; L. Rimer; S. Shuford; S. Stiles; A. Terando
Source: In: Ingram, K.; Dow, K. ; Carter, L.; Anderson, J., eds. 2013. Climate of the Southeast United States: Variability, change, impacts, and vulnerability. Washington, DC: Island Press. 295-320.
Publication Series: Book Chapter
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (454.49 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDow, K.; Carter, L.; Brosius, A.; Diaz, E.; Durbrow, R.; Evans, R.; Fauver, S.; Hayden, T.; Howard, B.; Jacobs, K.; Landers, G.; McNulty, S.; Nicholson, J.; Quattrochi, D.; Rimer, L.; Shuford, S.; Stiles, S.; Terando, A. 2013. Climate Adaptations in the Southeast USA. In: Ingram, K.; Dow, K. ; Carter, L.; Anderson, J., eds. 2013. Climate of the Southeast United States: Variability, change, impacts, and vulnerability. Washington, DC: Island Press. 295-320.
- Climate Change in the Southeast USA: Executive Summary
- Climate Interactions with the Built Environment in the Southeast USA
- Forests and Climate Change in the Southeast USA
XML: View XML