Skip to Main Content
Climate Change in the Southeast USA: Executive SummaryAuthor(s): L. Carter; K. Dow; J. Anderson; S. Asseng; C. Hopkinson; C. Konrad; S. McNulty; K. Mitchell; K. Moody; D. Quattrochi; P. Schramm; G. Sun; L. Swann
Source: In: Ingram, K.; Dow, K.; Carter, L.; Anderson, J., eds. 2013. Climate of the Southeast United States: Variability, change, impacts, and vulnerability. Washington, DC: Island Press. 1-7.
Publication Series: Book Chapter
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (340.85 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationIngram. K.T.; Carter, L.; Dow, K.; Anderson, J.; Asseng, S.; Hopkinson, C.; Konrad, C.; McNulty, S.; Mitchell, K.; Moody, K.; Quattrochi, D.; Schramm, P.; Sun, G.; Swann, L. 2013. Climate Change in the Southeast USA: Executive Summary. In: Ingram, K.; Dow, K.; Carter, L.; Anderson, J., eds. 2013. Climate of the Southeast United States: Variability, change, impacts, and vulnerability. Washington, DC: Island Press. 1-7.
- Climate Adaptations in the Southeast USA
- Climate Interactions with the Built Environment in the Southeast USA
- Forests and Climate Change in the Southeast USA
XML: View XML