Skip to Main Content
Texas' forests, 2008Author(s): James W. Bentley; Consuelo Brandeis; Jason A. Cooper; Christopher M. Oswalt; Sonja N. Oswalt; KaDonna Randolph
Source: Resour. Bull. SRS-RB-198. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 138 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Research Station
Download Publication (6.21 MB)
DescriptionThis bulletin describes forest resources of the State of Texas at the time of the 2008 forest inventory. This bulletin addresses forest area, volume, growth, removals, mortality, forest health, timber product output, and the economy of the forest sector.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBentley, James W.; Brandeis, Consuelo; Cooper, Jason A.; Oswalt, Christopher M.; Oswalt, Sonja N.; Randolph, KaDonna. 2014. Texas' forests, 2008. Resour. Bull. SRS-RB-198. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 138 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, FIA, forest health, ownership, Texas, timber product output
- Louisiana’s forests, 2005
- Forest resources of South Carolina's national forests, 2001
- The status of North Carolina's national forests, 2002
XML: View XML