Skip to Main Content
DETERMINAZIONE DELL'AREA SUPERFICIALE DEI SI-STEMI DI FlSSAGGlO / MEASURING THE SURFACE AREA OF FASTENERSAuthor(s): Douglas Rammer; Samuel Zelinka
Source: AlFM - Galvanotecnica Volume 5, 2011; pp. 268-271.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: View PDF (153.79 KB)
DescriptionHow do you measure the surface area of a threaded fastener? How much coating would you put on it? How thick of a coating? what about non-threaded fasteners?
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRammer, Douglas; Zelinka, Samuel. 2011. DETERMINAZIONE DELL'AREA SUPERFICIALE DEI SI-STEMI DI FlSSAGGlO / MEASURING THE SURFACE AREA OF FASTENERS. AlFM - Galvanotecnica Volume 5, 2011; pp. 268-271.
Keywordsfasteners, corrosion, wood
- Analytical determination of the surface area of a threaded fastener
- Optical method for measuring the surface area of a threaded fastener
- Measuring the surface area of fasteners
XML: View XML