Skip to Main Content
Forest resources of the northwestern region in MissouriAuthor(s): The Forest Survey Organization Central States Forest Experiment Station
Source: Forest survey release no. 3. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 19 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Central States Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.88 MB)
DescriptionThis Survey Release presents the more significant statistics on forest area and timber volume in 13 counties in the Northwestern Ozark region of Missouri. Similar reports have been published for the Eastern Ozark and the Southwestern Ozark regions and releases for the other subdivisions of the State will be issued as soon as statistical tabulations have been completed. Later, an analytical report for the entire State will be prepared, which will interpret forest area, timber volume, growth, and drain statistics in the light of existing and anticipated economic conditions. This interpretation will focus attention on the principal forest problems and will suggest possible solutions.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationCentral States Forest Experiment Station, The Forest Survey Organization. 1948. Forest resources of the northwestern region in Missouri. Forest survey release no. 3. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 19 p.
- Forest Resources of the southwestern Ozark region in Missouri
- Forest resources of the eastern Ozark Region in Missouri
- Forest resources of the prairie region in Missouri
XML: View XML