Skip to Main Content
Forest resources of the prairie region in MissouriAuthor(s): The Forest Survey Organization Central States Forest Experiment Station
Source: Forest survey release no. 4. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 19 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Central States Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.7 MB)
DescriptionThis Survey Release presents the more significant statistics on the forest area and timber volume in the Prairie region of vestern and northern Missouri. Similar reports have been published for the Eastern, Southwestern, and Northwestern Ozark regions, and a release for the River Border region wrill be issued as soon as statistical tabulations have been completed. Later, an analytical report for the entire State will be prepared, which will interpret forest area, timber volume, growrth, and drain statistics in the light of existing and anticipated economic conditions. This interpretation will focus attention on the principal forest problems and will suggest possible solutions.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCentral States Forest Experiment Station, The Forest Survey Organization. 1948. Forest resources of the prairie region in Missouri. Forest survey release no. 4. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 19 p.
- Forest Resources of the southwestern Ozark region in Missouri
- Forest resources of the Riverborder region in Missouri
- Forest resources of the northwestern region in Missouri
XML: View XML