Skip to Main Content
Forest resources of IllinoisAuthor(s): The Forest Survey Organization Central States Forest Experiment Station
Source: Forest survey release no. 7. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 53 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Central States Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (7.87 MB)
DescriptionThis Survey Release presents the more significant statistics on forest area and timber volume for the state of Illinois and for each of the three regions into which the state has been divided. Later an analytical report for the state will be published which will interpret forest area, timber volume, growth, and drain statistics in the light of existing and anticipated economic conditions.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCentral States Forest Experiment Station, The Forest Survey Organization. 1949. Forest resources of Illinois. Forest survey release no. 7. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 53 p.
XML: View XML