Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics of western KentuckyAuthor(s): The Forest Survey Organization Central States Forest Experiment Station
Source: Forest survey release no. 8. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 19 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Central States Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (4.56 MB)
DescriptionThis Survey Release presents the more significant preliminary statistics on the forest area and timber volume for the western region of Kentucky. Similar reports for the remainder of the state will be published as soon as statistical tabulations are completed. Later, an analytical report for the state will be published which will interpret forest area, timber volume, growth, and drain statistics in the light of existing and anticipated economic conditions. The field data for this report were collected in cooperation with the TVA Division of Forestry Relations, the Kentucky Division of Forestry, and the Kentucky Extension Service.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCentral States Forest Experiment Station, The Forest Survey Organization. 1950. Forest statistics of western Kentucky. Forest survey release no. 8. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 19 p.
- Forest statistics of eastern Kentucky
- Forest statistics of central Kentucky
- Forest statistics of Kentucky
XML: View XML