Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics of central KentuckyAuthor(s): The Forest Survey Organization Central States Forest Experiment Station
Source: Forest survey release no. 9. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 49 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Central States Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (8.39 MB)
DescriptionThis Survey Release presents the more significant preliminary statistics on the forest area and timber volume for each of the four regions of Central Kentucky. A similar report has been published for the Western Kentucky region and a release for the eastern region will be issued as soon as field work and tabulations are completed. Later an analytical report for the state will be published which will interpret forest area, timber- volume, growth, and drain statistics in the light of existing and anticipated economic conditions.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCentral States Forest Experiment Station, The Forest Survey Organization. 1950. Forest statistics of central Kentucky. Forest survey release no. 9. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 49 p.
- Forest statistics of western Kentucky
- Forest statistics of eastern Kentucky
- Forest statistics of Kentucky
XML: View XML