Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics of central and northern IndianaAuthor(s): The Forest Survey Organization Central States Forest Experiment Station
Source: Forest survey release no. 14. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 29 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Central States Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (10.13 MB)
DescriptionThe Forest Survey is conducted in the various regions by the forest experiment stations of the Forest Service. In Indiana the project is directed by the Central States Forest Experiment Station with headquarters in Columbus, Ohio. This Survey Release presents the more significant preliminary statistics on the forest area and timber volume for Central and Northern Indiana. A similar report was published for the three regions of Southern Indiana in October 1951. A single statistical release for the State, including growth and drain estimates, is being prepared. Later, an analytical report for the State will be published which will interpret statistics on forest area, timber volume, growth, and drain in the light of existing and anticipated economic conditions.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCentral States Forest Experiment Station, The Forest Survey Organization. 1952. Forest statistics of central and northern Indiana. Forest survey release no. 14. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 29 p.
XML: View XML