Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for the Hill Country of OhioAuthor(s): The Forest Survey Organization Central States Forest Experiment Station
Source: Forest survey release no. 17. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 44 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Central States Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (13.19 MB)
DescriptionIn this report forest-area and timber-volume statistics for South-Central, Southeastern, and East-Central Ohio (frontispiece) are shown separately. Regional boundaries were established for the purpose of grouping counties with similar forest, soil, geologic, or economic conditions. This report covers the unglaciated, hill region of the State.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCentral States Forest Experiment Station, The Forest Survey Organization. 1954. Forest statistics for the Hill Country of Ohio. Forest survey release no. 17. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 44 p.
- Forest statistics of central and northern Indiana
- Forest statistics of central Kentucky
- Forest statistics of eastern Kentucky
XML: View XML