Skip to Main Content
Iowa forest statisticsAuthor(s): The Forest Survey Organization Central States Forest Experiment Station
Source: Forest survey release no. 20. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 58 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Central States Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (17.35 MB)
DescriptionThis report contains forest area and timber volume statistics for the State of Iowa. The information presented here was gathered and compiled according to three different geographical units, the divisions being made on the basis of similar forest, soil, and economic conditions (frontispiece). So, for the benefit of those who might find such localized information useful, forest statistics are shown separately for each of these units as well as for the State as a whole.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCentral States Forest Experiment Station, The Forest Survey Organization. 1956. Iowa forest statistics. Forest survey release no. 20. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. 58 p.
- Forest resources of the eastern Ozark Region in Missouri
- Atlas of current and potential future distributions of common trees of the eastern United States
- Forest resources of Illinois
XML: View XML