Skip to Main Content
Phthiraptera and Acari collected from 13 species of waterfowl from Alabama and GeorgiaAuthor(s): V.R. Garbarino; J. Campbell; J. O'Brien; H.C. Proctor; B. Dik
Source: Southeastern Naturalist
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (304.02 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGarbarino, V.R.; Campbell, J.; O'Brien, J.; Proctor, H.C.; Dik, B. 2013. Phthiraptera and Acari collected from 13 species of waterfowl from Alabama and Georgia. Southeastern Naturalist, 12: 413-426.
- Product Recovery From Hemlock "Pulpwood" From Alaska.
- Alboleptonia from the Greater Antilles
- A report from Lake Tahoe: Observation from an ideal platform for adaptive management
XML: View XML