Skip to Main Content
Wood Protection Research Council: Research Priorities 2013Author(s): Carol A Clausen; Frederick Green III; Grant T. Kirker; Stan T. Lebow
Source: USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, General Technical Report, FPL-GTR-232, 2014; 11 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (780.19 KB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes presentations and comments from the inaugural Wood Protection Research Council meeting. Research needs for the wood protection industry were identified and prioritized. Methods for successfully addressing research needs were discussed by industry, academia, and association representatives.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationClausen, Carol A; Green III, Frederick; Kirker, Grant T.; Lebow, Stan T. 2014. Wood Protection Research Council: Research Priorities 2013. USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, General Technical Report, FPL-GTR-232, 2014; 11 p.
KeywordsWood protection, durability, biodeterioration, accelerated testing, molecular ID, decay fungi, preservation, nanotechnology
- Forest products research in IUFRO history and potential
- (Eds.) Proceedings: Mass Timber Research Workshop 2015
- Research needs assessment for the mass timber industry: Proceedings of the 2nd North American mass timber research needs workshop
XML: View XML